uima-user mailing list archives

From "reshu.agarwal" <reshu.agar...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: problem if use remoteAnalysisEngine in deployment script
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 04:22:05 GMT
On 07/17/2013 07:30 PM, Eddie Epstein wrote:
> Component Descriptor Editor
Hi,

It is not a flow controller its an aggregate descriptor which is using
the flow controller I just put it into flow controller folder for just
the testing. If I can not use aggregate descriptor which is useing the
flow controller then tell me. The descriptor is given below for your
reference:

<analysisEngineDescription
xmlns="http://uima.apache.org/resourceSpecifier">
<frameworkImplementation>org.apache.uima.java</frameworkImplementation>
   <primitive>false</primitive>
   <delegateAnalysisEngineSpecifiers>
     <delegateAnalysisEngine key="TreeBankChunkerDescriptor">
       <import location="../ae/TreeBankChunkerDescriptor.xml"/>
     </delegateAnalysisEngine>
     <delegateAnalysisEngine key="OpenNLPSentenceDetector">
       <import location="../../apache/ae/OpenNLPSentenceDetector.xml"/>
    </delegateAnalysisEngine>
     <delegateAnalysisEngine key="OpenNLPTokenizer">
       <import location="../../apache/ae/OpenNLPTokenizer.xml"/>
     </delegateAnalysisEngine>
     <delegateAnalysisEngine key="StopwordsDescriptor">
       <import location="../ae/StopwordsDescriptor.xml"/>
     </delegateAnalysisEngine>
     <delegateAnalysisEngine key="OpenNLPPOSTagger">
       <import location="../../apache/ae/OpenNLPPOSTagger.xml"/>
     </delegateAnalysisEngine>
     <delegateAnalysisEngine key="StemmerDescriptor">
       <import location="../ae/StemmerDescriptor.xml"/>
     </delegateAnalysisEngine>
    </delegateAnalysisEngineSpecifiers>
   <flowController key="FlowController">
     <import location="AdvancedFixedFlowController.xml"/>
   </flowController>

   <analysisEngineMetaData>
     <name>Coref Detector TAE with Advanced Fixed Flow Controller</name>

     <configurationParameters>

       <configurationParameter>
         <name>Flow</name>
         <description> Specifies the flow </description>
         <type>String</type>
         <multiValued>true</multiValued>
         <mandatory>true</mandatory>
         <overrides>
           <parameter>FlowController/Flow</parameter>
         </overrides>
       </configurationParameter>
       <configurationParameter>
         <name>AllowContinueOnFailure</name>
         <description> </description>
         <type>String</type>
         <multiValued>true</multiValued>
         <overrides>
<parameter>FlowController/AllowContinueOnFailure</parameter>
         </overrides>
       </configurationParameter>
     </configurationParameters>

     <configurationParameterSettings>
         <nameValuePair>
         <name>Flow</name>
         <value>
           <array>
             <string>OpenNLPSentenceDetector</string>
             <string>OpenNLPTokenizer</string>
             <string>OpenNLPPOSTagger</string>
<string>StemmerDescriptor,StopwordsDescriptor,TreeBankChunkerDescriptor</string>
          </array>
         </value>
       </nameValuePair> .................

       Thanks in Advance.