uima-user mailing list archives

From GATE User <gateu...@ymail.com>
Subject Iterator through the Annotations in a CAS
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 21:28:44 GMT
I am writing the EntityProcessComplete(CAS, EntityProcessStatus) part of the callback listener
to be fed to a UIMA client.  I want to interate through all the view, sofas, and annotations
in the CAS that is returned.

I use cas.getViewIterator() and interate through all the views.  For each few, I extract
the sofafs with view.getSofa().  How would I get all annotations associated with that view
and iterate over them?  Do I use cas.getAnnotationIndex().iterator and cast each AnnotationFS
as an Annotation?  With this method, am I only accessing the annotations associated with
a view?  Thanks in advance.