uima-user mailing list archives

From harshal patni <patni.hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Pear File (WhitespaceTokenizer.pear)
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 22:15:41 GMT
Hi Marshall,
                  I fixed this issue. The problem was that the
whitespacetokenizer.jar was not on the classpath. I checked the .classpath
file after installation and realized the .jar was not present. After that
was added the problem was fixed.
Thanks a lot for the help.

Harshal

--

*Harshal Patni** | *Data Architect | Zynx Health ™

10880 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 300 | Los Angeles, CA, 90024

Mobile : 937-760-6639| hpatni@zynx.com
<atatiyants@zynx.com><atatiyants@zynx.com>

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/harshalpatni> |
<http://knoesis.wright.edu/researchers/harshal/>