uima-user mailing list archives

From harshal patni <patni.hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Concept Mapper Issue
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:38:11 GMT
Hello Everyone,
               I am new to UIMA. I am currently trying to use
ConceptMapper. I built my disctionary files in the format provided here
http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-addons-current/ConceptMapper/ConceptMapperAnnotatorUserGuide.html
 .

I changed the ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml to point to the right
dictionary path, but I keep getting this error.

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: An import could
not be resolved.  No .xml file with name
"org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.DictTerm" was found in the class path or
data path. (Descriptor:
file:/Users/harshalpatni/Documents/Projects/analysis_engine/ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml)

NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS AND HOW TO FIX THIS.
..
Harsh