uima-user mailing list archives

From harshal patni <patni.hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Concept Mapper Issue
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:58:35 GMT
Hello Everyone,
               I am new to UIMA. I am currently trying to use
ConceptMapper. I built my disctionary files in the format provided here
http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-addons-current/ConceptMapper/ConceptMapperAnnotatorUserGuide.html.

I changed the ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml to point to the right
dictionary path, but I keep getting this error.

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: An import could
not be resolved.  No .xml file with name
"org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.DictTerm" was found in the class path or
data path. (Descriptor:
file:/Users/harshalpatni/Documents/Projects/ZynxHealth/code/ContentAnalyzer/descriptors/analysis_engine/ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml)

at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(
AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:159)

at org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(
AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)

at org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(
CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)

at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)

at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(
UIMAFramework.java:354)

at
com.zynx.contentanalyzer.uima.processingengine.UIMAAnalysisEngine.instantiateAnalysisEngine(
UIMAAnalysisEngine.java:14)

at
com.zynx.contentanalyzer.uima.processingengine.UIMAAnalysisEngine.instantiateConceptMapper(
UIMAAnalysisEngine.java:27)

at com.zynx.contentanalyzer.gate.controller.RunUIMA.loadDocument(
RunUIMA.java:41)

at com.zynx.contentanalyzer.gate.controller.RunUIMA.<init>(RunUIMA.java:19)

at com.zynx.contentanalyzer.gate.controller.RunUIMA.main(RunUIMA.java:75)

Caused by: org.apache.uima.util.InvalidXMLException: An import could not be
resolved.  No .xml file with name "org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.DictTerm"
was found in the class path or data path. (Descriptor:
file:/Users/harshalpatni/Documents/Projects/ZynxHealth/code/ContentAnalyzer/descriptors/analysis_engine/ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml)

at org.apache.uima.resource.metadata.impl.Import_impl.findAbsoluteUrl(
Import_impl.java:107)

at
org.apache.uima.resource.metadata.impl.TypeSystemDescription_impl.resolveImports(
TypeSystemDescription_impl.java:225)

at
org.apache.uima.resource.metadata.impl.TypeSystemDescription_impl.resolveImports(
TypeSystemDescription_impl.java:207)

at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.metadata.impl.AnalysisEngineMetaData_impl.resolveImports(
AnalysisEngineMetaData_impl.java:87)

at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineDescription_impl.resolveImports(
AnalysisEngineDescription_impl.java:741)

at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineDescription_impl.resolveDelegateAnalysisEngineImports(
AnalysisEngineDescription_impl.java:827)

at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineDescription_impl.resolveDelegateAnalysisEngineImports(
AnalysisEngineDescription_impl.java:765)

at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnalysisEngineDescription_impl.getDelegateAnalysisEngineSpecifiers(
AnalysisEngineDescription_impl.java:193)

at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(
AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:147)

... 9 more

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.zynx.contentanalyzer.gate.controller.RunUIMA.loadDocument(
RunUIMA.java:44)

at com.zynx.contentanalyzer.gate.controller.RunUIMA.<init>(RunUIMA.java:19)

at com.zynx.contentanalyzer.gate.controller.RunUIMA.main(RunUIMA.java:75)

Any idea what going wrong?

Harsh