uima-user mailing list archives

From Georg Fette <georg.fe...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject IProgressMonitor
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 15:31:45 GMT
Hello,
I try to find documentation on the interface
org.apache.uima.tools.jcasgen.IProgressMonitor
and its implementing classes, but with googling I am not very successfull.
It looks like a copy of the IProgressMonitor which is used in Eclipse. I
am trying to develop a UIMA-library which I would like to use in an
Eclipse plugin. When starting the UIMA process I would like to use the
Eclipse progress monitor but without including the eclipse packages in
my component-project. I thought that the uima IProgressMonitor interface
could be of help in accomplishing that task. But I do not understand how
to use it to combine the two worlds Eclipse and UIMA without getting
them interwoven.
Greetings
Georg

Dipl.-Inf. Georg Fette      Raum: B009
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-85516
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: georg.fette@uni-wuerzburg.de