uima-user mailing list archives

From Laurent Audibert <laurent.audib...@univ-paris13.fr>
Subject TextMarker rules and disjunctive match
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 07:23:39 GMT
Hi all and thanks for the good job on TextMarker.
I would like to write a rule using a disjunction on the type match rather than annotation
within a given type.

For example, I would like to factorise two rules like :
Token{REGEXP("human")} Lemma{FEATURE("lemma","body")};
Lemma{FEATURE("lemma","human")} Lemma{FEATURE("lemma","body")};

in just one rule like :
( Token{REGEXP("human")} OR Lemma{FEATURE("lemma","human") ) Lemma{FEATURE("lemma","body")};

I could't find the way to do that with TextMarker language. Is it impossible ?