uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Multi-view CAS and sofa-unaware AE
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 15:10:21 GMT
Yes, but imagine you have a CAS with 10 views and you want to apply a
primitive sofa-unaware AE on each view.

The easiest solution I found was to write a template AAE descriptor,
replaced the AE descriptor and sofa name (and mapping), instantiate the
AAE, call process(), and then repeat that for the next view.

This can get quite ugly, if you have to override parameters and you do
not know the primitive AE and its parameters.

Best,

Peter