uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard.eck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA ResultSpecification
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 06:42:34 GMT
The call

>> AnalysisEngineFactory.createPrimitiveDescription(TestEngine.class);

Scans the classpath for all type system descriptors, loads them and
merges them. How this is done and how types can be made detectable
is documented here:

  https://code.google.com/p/uimafit/wiki/TypeDescriptorDetection

Btw. I've been playing with the thought of adding support for result-specs
to uimaFIT. I'm thinking of something that starts with all the types
declared by the component, which then allows easy removal of undesired
types (which has so far been my most prominent use-case) without having
to explicitly specify all types that should be in the result.

Cheers,

-- Richard