uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Scholz <sch...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject Textmarker accessing different view
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:51:52 GMT
I'm using Textmarker in an existed UIMA workflow,
and I wish to annotate in a different as the _InitialView,
such as text view for example.

My question, how can I specify the view in Textmarker?

Dipl.-Inf. Peter Scholz |
Abteilung Automatische Sprachverarbeitung | NLP Group
Institut für Informatik | Department of Computer Science
Universität Leipzig | University of Leipzig
Augustusplatz 10 |
04109 Leipzig

Raum: P710
Mail: scholz@informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Web: http://asv.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/staff/Peter_Scholz

Remember, a great way to avoid broken code is to have less of it.
The code that you never write will work forever.

Russ Olsen, “Eloquent Ruby”