uima-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Niekler <aniek...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: ConceptMApper
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:56:07 GMT
I will investigate if this is the case. I will try to only use a
whitespace Tokenizer.

Is there any information if the DictionaryAnnotator would help me more
then? And if so is it as fast as the conceptmapper?

Thanks for clarification

Andreas

Am 20.03.2013 14:16, schrieb Michael Tanenblatt:
> One thing that looks odd to me is that each entry is the "1. " prefix. Perhaps that is
causing a problem, if the tokenizer is putting a sentence break at that point? Just a guess.

> On Mar 20, 2013, at 8:38 AM, Andreas Niekler <aniekler@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
wrote:

>> This is how my dict looks like:
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
>> <synonym>
>> <token canonical="mwu" SemClass="mwu">
>> <variant base="1. FC Straubing"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Styrum"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Tatran Presov"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Tatran Prešov"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Trogen"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Union"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Union Berlin"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Union Solingen"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Viersen"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Viersen 05"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Vöcklabruck"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Weißenfels"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Wernigerode"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Wilmersdorf"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Windeck"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Wolfsburg"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Wunstorf"/>
>> <variant base="1. FC Zeitz"/>
>> <variant base="1. FFC"/>
>> <variant base="1. FFC 08 Niederkirchen"/>
>> <variant base="1. FFC Fortuna Dresden-Rähnitz"/>
>> <variant base="1. FFC Frankfurt"/>
>> <variant base="1. FFC Montabaur"/>
>> </token>
>> </synonym>
>>
>> Am 20.03.2013 12:26, schrieb Michael Tanenblatt:
>>> I have never seen this issue--under no circumstances should anything less than
the full dictionary entry be matched. The only things I can think of are either errors in
the dictionary, though that's unlikely, or issues with the tokenizer. Or a bug… My guess
is that the dictionary entry, "FC Barcelona" is being tokenized such that only "FC" is annotated,
therefore that is the only part that needs to match. You can test if it is a tokenization
issue by using the sample whitespace tokenizer that comes with ConceptMapper just to test
and see what results you get.