uima-user mailing list archives

From Kameron Cole <kameronc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: f-score evaluation tool?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 16:22:46 GMT

what can you tell me about you f-score annotations? I'm assuming, of
course.  are you writng annotators to calculate f-scores from medical
texts?

Best Regards,

 KAMERON ARTHUR                       Miami Beach, FL
 COLE

 Technical                            United States
 Solution
 Architect

 IBM Content and
 Predictive
 Analytics for
 Healthcare

 IBM Global
 Business Services
 Center of
 Excellence

 IBM US Federal

 Buy My Book

                                     E-mail:             kameroncole@us.ibm.com

                                     Work (cell):        +1-305-389-8512

                                     Fax:                +1-845-491-4052

                                     Twitter:            @kameroncoleibm

                                     My Blog:            Enterprise Linguistics

                                     Buy My Book

             Yasen Kiprov
             <yasenkiprov@yaho
             o.com>                                                     To
                                       "user@uima.apache.org"
             11/05/2012 09:11          <user@uima.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         f-score evaluation tool?
             user@uima.apache.
                    org

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a test environment where I can compare collections of
annotated documents in terms of precision, recall and f-scores. Is there
any easy-to-use tool for comparing analysed documents in the available UIMA
xml formats?

I'm familiar with the GATE corpus evaluation tools so a CAS consumer which
outputs documents in the GATE xml format could also be a solution. Does
anyone know about such an open-source tool?

Thank you and all the best,
Yasen