uima-user mailing list archives

From Kameron Cole <kameronc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject UIMA AS support for PEAR format
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 17:21:11 GMT

It came up in a discussion that the PEAR deployment paradigm is not
supported for UIMA AS.  I doubt that, but I wanted to check.  I think there
was a problem with the relative path to the pear deployment directory.  Can
anyone speak to this.

Best Regards,

 KAMERON ARTHUR                       Miami Beach, FL
 COLE

 Technical                            United States
 Solution
 Architect

 IBM Content and
 Predictive
 Analytics for
 Healthcare

 IBM Global
 Business Services
 Center of
 Excellence

 IBM US Federal

 Buy My Book

                                     E-mail:             kameroncole@us.ibm.com

                                     Work (cell):        +1-305-389-8512

                                     Fax:                +1-845-491-4052

                                     Twitter:            @kameroncoleibm

                                     My Blog:            Enterprise Linguistics

                                     Buy My Book