uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <eck...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Loading annotators from resources in JAR-file
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 10:37:40 GMT
Am 23.11.2012 um 10:28 schrieb Egbert van der Wal <ewal@pointpro.nl>:

> Anyway, I have created several annotators and one aggregate annotator that links to these
annotators using a relative path. The aggregate annotator is in desc/analysis engines/ and
the annotators are in desc/annotators. The aggregate annotator links to the annotatiors like
so: ../annotators/MyAnnotator.xml

Sounds like you are using location-based imports in your descriptors. You should use name-baed
imports - these are resolved against the classpath like Java classes, not against the file
system as with location-based imports.

-- Richard

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universit├Ąt Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de