uima-user mailing list archives

From Himanshu Gahlot <himanshu.gahlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Arrays/Lists of custom types
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 01:15:35 GMT
Create a feature of type NonEmptyFSList in your Sentence type and name it
'words'. Now in your sentence annotator, iterate over all the words in this
sentence, put them in a List<Word>, create an FSList using your List<Word>,
and set this FSList as the 'words' feature in your Sentence. Some untested
code to help you out:

List<Word> wordList = //your list of words in the current sentence
FSList wordFSList = FSCollectionFactory.createFSList(aJCas, wordList);
sentence.setWords(wordFSList);

Note that I am using FSCollectionFactory class from uimafit (
http://uimafit.googlecode.com/svn-history/r623/trunk/apidocs/org/uimafit/util/FSCollectionFactory.html
).

Himanshu