uima-user mailing list archives

From Tony Su <ton...@su-networking.com>
Subject Re: Error when running DocumentAnalyzer script
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:54:35 GMT
I may be able to answer my last question...
There may not be a single executable for "core functionality" but is likely
the collection of JAR files in the lib subdirectory.

If that is the case, I think these simple tests which simply display the
contents of essential directories using the $UIMA_HOME variable suggest
UIMA_HOME is setup properly so all functionality should be accessible.
Since Java is also setup properly (otherwise documentAnalyzer would not
have run at all), could there be a bug?

Tony

computer/apache-uima/bin # ls $UIMA_HOME/examples
.classpath  deploy       ecore_src  resources          src
data        descriptors  .project   run_configuration
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/tony

computer/apache-uima/bin # ls $UIMA_HOME/lib/
jVinci.jar              uima-document-annotation.jar  uimaj-as-jms.jar
uima-adapter-soap.jar   uima-examples.jar             uimaj-bootstrap.jar
uima-adapter-vinci.jar  uimaj-as-activemq.jar         uima-tools.jar
uima-core.jar           uimaj-as-camel.jar
uima-cpe.jar            uimaj-as-core.jar