uima-user mailing list archives

From Tony Su <ton...@su-networking.com>
Subject Re: How to enable source in Eclipse?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 18:50:07 GMT
Believe I was able to successfully import using a slightly different
approach, doing the following

1. Install m2e eclipse plugin
2. import.. (pointing to root of source)

The wizard was able to find the global pom file, then proposed importing
initially without two further maven dependencies.

3. Accept.

After import, Eclipse seamlessly downloaded and installed the two remaining
maven.plugins.

Looks like all the sources have been imported and can be viewed in the
Package Explorer,

At first pointing to UIMA AS source there appears to be a problem with the
"Examples" so it wouldn't import but I'm able to import everything
including Examples pointing to regular UIMA source.

Still trying to figure out how to launch/run an Example in Eclipse. Found
that lauch<example> will launch an example, then found I had skipped a step
re-configuring the UIMA paths.

Hope to figure out that one... but at least got the sources into Eclipse.

Ultimate immediate goal is to try to figure out why the Examples won't run
on my system (see other thread).

Thx,
Tony