uima-user mailing list archives

From Egbert van der Wal <e...@pointpro.nl>
Subject Re: Loading annotators from resources in JAR-file
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:02:31 GMT
Op 23-11-12 11:37, Richard Eckart de Castilho schreef:
> Am 23.11.2012 um 10:28 schrieb Egbert van der Wal <ewal@pointpro.nl>:
>
>> Anyway, I have created several annotators and one aggregate annotator that links
to these annotators using a relative path. The aggregate annotator is in desc/analysis engines/
and the annotators are in desc/annotators. The aggregate annotator links to the annotatiors
like so: ../annotators/MyAnnotator.xml

> Sounds like you are using location-based imports in your descriptors. You should use
name-baed imports - these are resolved against the classpath like Java classes, not against
the file system as with location-based imports.

> -- Richard

Ah, thanks you very much, that was indeed the problem. I did not realize
there were two ways to import. Thanks a lot!

Bye,

Egbert