uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: How to configure correct JRE path when executing the DocumentAnalyzer?
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:36:15 GMT
Hi,

The script you are running, which is failing on the line you noted below, is
attempting to start Java.  The variable $UIMA_JAVA_CALL is set earlier in the
script with this code:

if [ "$JAVA_HOME" = "" ]
then
  UIMA_JAVA_CALL=java
else
  UIMA_JAVA_CALL="$JAVA_HOME/bin/java"
fi

This means, if you have an environment variable named JAVA_HOME, it will attempt
to run java from $JAVA_HOME/bin/java.  If that environment variable is not set,
then it will just try calling "java", using the system defaults.

Please try setting $JAVA_HOME so that $JAVA_HOME/bin/java points to a valid
java, or just unset it.

Hope this helps.

-Marshall