uima-user mailing list archives

From Yasen Kiprov <yasenkip...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: f-score evaluation tool?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 16:04:24 GMT
Never mind. GATE handles UIMA xmi documents by default and I can use the GATE corpus evaluation
tool.

Thanks,
Yasen

________________________________
 From: Yasen Kiprov <yasenkiprov@yahoo.com>
To: "user@uima.apache.org" <user@uima.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 4:11 PM
Subject: f-score evaluation tool?

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a test environment where I can compare collections of annotated documents
in terms of precision, recall and f-scores. Is there any easy-to-use tool for comparing analysed
documents in the available UIMA xml formats?

I'm familiar with the GATE corpus evaluation tools so a CAS consumer which outputs documents
in the GATE xml format could also be a solution. Does anyone know about such an open-source
tool?

Thank you and all the best,
Yasen