uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Using AS Eclipse tools 2.3.1 with 2.4.0 tools
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:17:08 GMT

On 9/20/2012 2:02 PM, Shahim Essaid wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:
>
>> There's a 2.4.0 release candidate for UIMA-AS being tested now :-) so sometime
>> soon we may have a UIMA-AS 2.4.0 release to go with base UIMA 2.4.0.
>>
> Is there a build that I can use and test? I don't have the time at the
> moment to compile from source.
We welcome additional testing!

Please see the post on the release candidate (it's posted to the development
mailing list, not the user mailing list).
Note that this is *not* an official release (yet), as it has not been voted on
by the Project Management Committee members.
Here's a link to the email about the release candidate:
http://markmail.org/message/srzerb7j2srnenod

-Marshall