uima-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Plagwitz <thomas_plagw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Using Apache UIMA for processing russian texts
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:26:51 GMT
Hi,

Freeling seems to have some of the features that you are looking for in Russian:

Tokenization
Sentence splitting
Number detection
Date detection
Morphological dictionary
Basic named entity detection
Quantity detection
PoS tagging

Thanks,
Thomas
Dr. Thomas Plagwitz |Director, Language Resource Center
UNC Charlotte | Dept. of Languages and Culture Studies
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-8762 | Fax: 704-687-3496
http://plagwitz.org | http://lrc.uncc.edu
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, any  disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any
of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at 704-687-8762.
Thank you.