uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: List of jar files that are not allowed by the UIMA framework
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:39:11 GMT
Thank you, Marshall!
   I've found out that also the uimaj-*.jar can cause the same erros. I've
erased  from the classpath the dependencies on the uimaj-core.jar and
uimaj-tools.jar and voila...I overpassed this exception..But not a clean
installation. I've bumped out in another one....I'll write a new mail for
that.

  Thanks and keep out the good work.

Regards,
 florin