uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy a UIMA-AS Serivce with a Cas Multiplier?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 21:02:45 GMT
Hi Jörn,

We replicate pipelines containing a CM within a uima-as service all
the time. Note that there was a UIMA-AS fix for this delivered to
Apache SVN a few months ago. I am not aware of anyone replicating a
pipeline with a CR component in it.

Can you try removing that, and maybe other things if necessary, to see
what is causing the dd2spring error?

Eddie