uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMA Applications
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 22:03:47 GMT
There are many groups using UIMA, but it is quite possible the integrations you
might be wanting are not yet done.  You might try asking more specifically what
you're looking for.

You can get some sense of the use from the download statistics; these are
approximate because they don't track packagings others might do for UIMA (for
instance, Linux RPM packagings).

To find them, search the internet using these words:
apache uima stats

Cheers. -Marshall