uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: installing uima addons problem with parent
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 21:14:24 GMT
Hi,

You're not doing anything wrong; rather, there is a minor update that needs to
be done to let the uima-add-ons build from trunk.

I've fixed it and checked in the changes to the uima-addons-parent.  If you
update your copy to the new SVN head level, it should compile.

Sorry for the trouble.

-Marshall