uima-user mailing list archives

From Namita Mahtta <namitamah...@gmail.com>
Subject Queries regarding
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 05:14:32 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a project where I need to run the broker using the program
"BrokerDeployer.java". I have 2 concerns regarding this program:

1. Every time I re-run this program, I get the following error:

•Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker.

Reason: java.io.EOFException: Chunk stream does not exist at page: 0

To solve this problem, I have to delete all the files in the folder
"workspace\UIMA-Broker\activemq-data\localhost\scheduler" before re-running the
program. I am not sure what exactly these files are for and so I think deleting
them might not be a good idea.

Can you please tell me some other way to solve the problem or provide some more
information about the files being created in the scheduler folder?

2. Class "BrokerDeployer" is deprecated.

Can you please suggest me the class or method that I can use instead of this one?

Any suggestion/help would be appreciated.