uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Change the UIMA AS service log configurations
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 12:32:42 GMT
Hello!
   I have several UIMA AS services(n services) started with
deployAsyncService.cmd. They are started from the same folder. Since they
are using the default configuration of the log4j, they are writing  the log
files with the names uima.log, uima.log.1, ...,uima.log.n. Thus is very
difficult to identify the log file for a specific service
 What I would like is to change the name of these log files in order to
reflect the name of the ran service. How can I achieve such kind of feature?
I look forward for your answers.
Thank you.
  Regards,
   Florin