uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Parrallel Flow Controller AAE unable to reconnect to its remote delegates after ActiveMQ failure
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 14:59:03 GMT
Hello!
   I have a pipeline that is using the AdvancedFixedFlowController.xml.
After shooting down the ActiveMQ Broker and restarting after a while, the
I've gotten the message:

org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.client.BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngineCommon_impl
handleException
INFO: Received Exception In Message From:UimaASClient Cas
Identifier:117386eb:135d3584fcf:-7fca
Exception:org.apache.uima.aae.error.UimaEEServiceException:
*org.apache.uima.aae.error.DelegateConnectionLostException:
Controller:TAE with Advanced Fixed Flow Controller Lost Connection to
Delegate:RemoteDelegate

*and after this message the pipeline is unable to deliver the messages to
the its delegates. Do we have a time window to set up the
*AdvancedFixedFlowController
*in order to wait till all its delegates are up and running?

I'll look forward for you answers.
  Kind regards,
 Florin