uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change the UIMA AS service log configurations
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 16:36:01 GMT
Not sure if this the best way, but consider using different
Logger.properties (default one is in UIMA_HOME/as_config) for each
service. Change

java.util.logging.FileHandler.pattern = uima.log

to whatever you want and set

UIMA_JVM_OPTS=-Djava.util.logging.config.file=myfile

before you launch the service

JC