uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Thygesen <pt.activ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I assign more heap memory to CAS Editor Analysis Engine when running Training?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:22:11 GMT
Using RunAE;
Must be doing something wrong. No model is created and I dont see any
scores being generated...

main class: org.apache.uima.examples.RunAE

arguments: -s2 descriptors/TokenizerTrainer.xml corpus

VM args: -Xmx1000m

CONSOLE OUTPUT:
--------------------------------------
Processed Document aaaaaaa.xmi

Processed Document zzzzzzz.xmi

Mar 29, 2012 11:17:00 AM opennlp.uima.tokenize.TokenizerTrainer
collectionProcessComplete(203)

INFO: Collected 929 token samples.

Indexing events using cutoff of 5

 Computing event counts...  done. 0 events

Indexing...  done.

Sorting and merging events... Done indexing.

Incorporating indexed data for training...

PERFORMANCE STATS

-----------------

Component Name: File System Collection Reader

Event Type: Process

Duration: 614ms (79.64%)

Result: success

Component Name: UserAE