uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fsIndexes
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:26:22 GMT
Covered text is actually not a feature name. It is a utility function
for types derived from uima.tcas.Annotation.

To create an index based on a string, you'd need to create a new Type
with a string feature, and create a new index for that type using that
feature as the key. Be sure to set the feature before adding the
feature structure to the index repository.

Eddie