uima-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Greene <sgre...@coderyte.com>
Subject DataResources
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:30:26 GMT
I am implementing a SharedResourceObject which requires a DataResource more involved than just
a url to access the data the resource represents. I need something like the ParameterizedDataResource
-- but I don't see how to instantiate this. The load() method of SharedResourceObject takes
a DataResource object parameter. How do I configure my SharedResourceObject to use some other
kind of DataResource? I know how to implement the data resource I need, but I can't figure
out how to tell the framework that I want to use my own data resource with my own SharedResourceObject.

Does it involve a CustomResourceSpecifier? I can't figure out how to use that, either. Any
help appreciated.

Stephan