uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Collection Processor Engine as Rest Web Service
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 09:52:36 GMT
Hello, Jens!
  Thank you for your response. I've put those questions, since it was not
clear for me how to integrate UIMA CPE with my web application.
I would like to implement the following scenario:
1. A remote client (web application) sends a request to CPE using a docID
2. The CPE received the docID,reads the document and extracts the
annotations
3. The result of the processed document should be sent back to the remote
client in JSON format
4. The result of the processed document should be also stored in a
triplestore

I hope that the above information will give you some clue about what I
would like to do (at the beginning).

Thank you.
Regards,
Florin