uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up third party libraries for UIMA AS application
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:50:04 GMT
Hello, Jens!
  In order to solve the problem, I've created a bash script named
executor.bat where I've added the following lines:

@set UIMA_CLASSPATH=%UIMA_CLASSPATH%; <path_to_my_third_party_libraries>
deployAsyncService.cmd <my_deployment_descriptor_for_as.xml>

I've put this script in a folder my_project/deploy/as/ and then I've set up
the  <path_to_my_third_party_libraries>
with the relatives paths to the lib and bin folders of the project:
i.e.
@set UIMA_CLASSPATH=%UIMA_CLASSPATH%;../../lib;../../bin

The structure of the project after installing the pear file will look like
this:
installed
   I-uima-pipeline
        I-bin
        I-deploy
              I-as
                  I-executor.bat (from here we will execute the script)
        I-lib
           I-third_party_library.jar
        I-descriptors
        I-metadata
        I-resources

I don't know that the above is a solution, but it worked for me.
Therefore, I have the following question:
How can I use the  variables set up in install.xml and setenv.txt in my
executor.bat script?

I'll look forward for your answer,

Thank you.
Regards,