uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consuming RDF ontologies as dictionaries
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 15:04:04 GMT
Hello!
  Thank you for your answers. I have an RDF with the entities organized in
hierarchies:

Organization
Competitor
    |- Volvo
    I-  Renault
    I- Mercedes

Each competitor competes on different  car models
   Car_Model
      |-class A
      |-class C
  etc.

Here is my use case:

 1. I store the above information in RDF
2. Giving a text document, I would like to use an UIMA Annotator to
identify competitors and the car classes that were identified in the given
text.

I look forward for your inputs and suggestion on how to apply UIMA for the
above scenario>

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
    Florin