uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating Pear file when using ConceptMapper Annotator
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:05:33 GMT
Hello!
  Thank you for your answer. The problem is that the apparently PEAR
generator plugin doesn't know how to replace the macro $main_root in the
descriptor of the ConceptMapperTokenizer.xml. I've added the
ConceptMapperAnnotator in my own project and also the OffsetTokenizer.xml.
Thus is why I've tried to give my own path to the value of it.
But  your idea is good, I'll point out the absolute path to the
installation folder of the ConceptMapperAnnotator addon.
If you are using an absolute path It might be some issues when you would
like to use the Analyze Engine in distributed environments. In this case
perhaps the addon should be put on a shared drive(NFS).

I'll look forward for any other suggestion.

Regards,
 Florin