uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Generating Pear file when using ConceptMapper Annotator
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:56:52 GMT
Hello!
   I have an UIMA project that uses the ConceptMapper Annotator. I would
like to know how to set up the following:
1. How to specify the TokenizerDescriptionPath?
I have used the macro
$main_root/descriptors/conceptMapper/primitive/OffsetTokenizer.xml, but
when I was trying to install the pear file,  the installer throws
exceptions complaining that the file
$main_root/descriptors/conceptMapper/primitive/OffsetTokenizer.xml could
not be found
2. How to set up the value for the DictionaryFileName (A file containing
the dictionary)? In the GUI window for setting up this resource, I've
filled the URL value with $main_root/data/dict/concepts.xml(my dictionary
file) but at the installation time, the installer throws exceptions
complaing that
Verification of uima-pipelines failed =>
 org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization
of annotator class "org.apache.uima.conceptMapper.ConceptMapper" failed.
Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceAccessException: The Resource
/ConceptDetector/ConceptMapper/DictionaryFile requires parameters, none
were specified.
    at
org.apache.uima.resource.impl.ResourceManager_impl.getResource(ResourceManager_impl.java:221)
    at
org.apache.uima.impl.UimaContext_ImplBase.getResourceObject(UimaContext_ImplBase.java:295)
    at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AnnotatorContext_impl.getResourceObject(AnnotatorContext_impl.java:175)
    ... 33 more

I'll look forward for your answers. Thank you.

Regards,
 Florin