uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <eckar...@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: AW: SourceDocumentInformation
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:18:27 GMT
Hi Armin,

it is just another frontend to the same data.

Cheers,

-- Richard

Am 28.11.2011 um 07:30 schrieb Armin.Wegner@bka.bund.de:

> Hi Richard,
>
> thank you. I did it the hard way using CAS. JCas works fine as well. In both cases SourceDocumentInformation.xml
has to be included as a type system.

> For the latter case, I derived a JCas from a CAS with getJCas() local to the process
method as in org.apache.uima.examples.cpe.FileSystemCollectionReader.java and used the SourceDocumentInformation
class to fill that annotation attributes in. What happens if I make a JCas from a CAS that
way? Is it just another frontend for the same data or is the whole CAS data copied/duplicated
to a new JCas instance?

> Regards,
>
> Armin

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universit├Ąt Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckartde@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de