uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: create html annotation viewer from CAS
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:16:48 GMT
  Hi,

do I understand you correctly: You want to create a HTML where the
annotations of some types are highlighted with a background color?

I think but don't know for sure that there is some code within UIMA that
already does that.

I personally use the modifier of the TextMarker system. That analysis
engine creates an additional view with the text artifact and additional
spans with the background color set to some predefined values. However,
there is currently no release version of the TextMarker or documentation.

If you are interested, I could point to the implementation and give you
some hints how to get it up and running.

Peter

Am 27.11.2011 19:26, schrieb Renaud Richardet:
> Hello,
>
> How can I programmatically create an html version of the annotation
> viewer? (http://www.anc.org/images/uima-annotation-viewer3.jpg)
>
> Thanks for any pointer, Renaud

Dipl.-Inf. Peter Klügl
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-86741
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: pkluegl@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
      http://www.is.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/staff/kluegl_peter/