uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Cas Editor Unsaved Quick Annotations
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 08:50:44 GMT
Hello,

thanks for reporting the issue. It only happens when you are using
a Cas Editor Project. I suggest that you don't use it anymore.
Support for Cas Editor Projects is also removed in the 2.4.0 version
which will be released soon.

Just create a new eclipse project and move your files over there.
The type system should be located at the root of the project in
TypeSystem.xml or you can specify the location in the project
properties dialog.

There are also a couple of other problems with the 2.3.1 version
you might hit depending on your use case.

Anyway the best thing to do would be to switch
to the current trunk version.

Hope this helps,
Jörn