uima-user mailing list archives

From Vinod <vkag...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple views and Aggregate Analysis engine...
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 17:12:54 GMT
Hi,

I am having difficulty in accessing document text (set by a collection reader)
 in a down stream annotator,
I would appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.

Here is what I have:

Collection Reader creates 3 views, V1, V2, and V3 and sets documentText
for those views
(so default view has not text set).

I have an AggregateAE (AAE1) that includes another
AggregateAE (AAE2 - MedKAT).

In AAE1, I have defined V1, V2, and V3 as output SOFAS and included all
downstream annotators
including AAE2 in the sofa mapping.

The problem: Annotators in AAE2 cannot access document text from V1, V2 or V3

Isn't the fact that I have defined AAE2 under Outputs in Sofa Mappings as
"Outputs->V1->AAE2" be
enough to have all the annotators in AAE2 have access to the views V1?

Any help would be appreciated.
Vinod.