uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remoteAnalysisEngine services not scaling to effect
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:32:56 GMT
Are you doing any real analysis in your AEs? If the analysis is fast,
replicating AEs makes no sense. You can see that by observing queue depths
in jConsole. Attach it to a broker and check the queue size while you are
processing. You may need to enable broker JMX support in activemq.xml first:

<managementContext>
            <managementContext createConnector="true"/>
</managementContext>

Replicating UIMA AS service makes sense if the queue size is > 0.

JC