uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: legal question concerning the uima logo
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:40:50 GMT
Thank you for your screen shot link - it looks interesting :-).

I've forwarded your request to the proper area with Apache and hope to have an
answer soon.

-Marshall

On 9/28/2011 10:41 AM, Alexander Klenner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you can find the screenshot here: http://alexanderklenner.de/img/uima_workflow.png
>
> alex
>
> --
> Dipl. Bioinformatiker Alexander G. Klenner
> Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
> Schloss Birlinghoven, D-53754 Sankt Augustin
> Tel.: +49 - 2241 - 14 - 2736
> E-mail: alexander.garvin.klenner@scai.fraunhofer.de
> Internet: http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de

interface of the unicore rich client, there you can see the blue cog wheel symbol, that icon
is used for "generic GridBeans". Since we have so many UIMA applications it would be easier
if we had a generic UIMA gridbean. The UIMA icon will appear under "applications" on the left
hand menu and you can drag and drop it into the workflow area. However if no UIMA application
is installed on the actual grid you are working on, it won't make sense to download this grid
bean.

>> It is also possible to attach a mouse-over information, this could be the link to
the apache uima project site for example.

>> Cheers,
>>
>> Alex
>>

>> --
>> Dipl. Bioinformatiker Alexander G. Klenner
>> Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
>> Schloss Birlinghoven, D-53754 Sankt Augustin
>> Tel.: +49 - 2241 - 14 - 2736
>> E-mail: alexander.garvin.klenner@scai.fraunhofer.de
>> Internet: http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de

http://www.unicore.eu/) software. The URC is developed under the BSD license (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_licenses).
I don't know where else to ask, if this is the wrong place maybe you can point me to the correct
place to ask?