uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: legal question concerning the uima logo
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:33:19 GMT
unfortunately, the mailing lists don't support attachments.

Please attach your screenshot to a Jira you open for this, or provide a link
(url) to another place on the web...

Thanks. -Marshall

On 9/28/2011 3:02 AM, Alexander Klenner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> clicking won't link to anything. I attached a screenshot from the graphical user interface
of the unicore rich client, there you can see the blue cog wheel symbol, that icon is used
for "generic GridBeans". Since we have so many UIMA applications it would be easier if we
had a generic UIMA gridbean. The UIMA icon will appear under "applications" on the left hand
menu and you can drag and drop it into the workflow area. However if no UIMA application is
installed on the actual grid you are working on, it won't make sense to download this grid
bean.

> It is also possible to attach a mouse-over information, this could be the link to the
apache uima project site for example.

> Cheers,
>
> Alex
>

> --
> Dipl. Bioinformatiker Alexander G. Klenner
> Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
> Schloss Birlinghoven, D-53754 Sankt Augustin
> Tel.: +49 - 2241 - 14 - 2736
> E-mail: alexander.garvin.klenner@scai.fraunhofer.de
> Internet: http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de

http://www.unicore.eu/) software. The URC is developed under the BSD license (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_licenses).
I don't know where else to ask, if this is the wrong place maybe you can point me to the correct
place to ask?