uima-user mailing list archives

From Joel Dubbels <dubb...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: XmiCasSerialization, XmiCasDeserialization and XmiSerializationSharedData
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:37:28 GMT
Thanks, Richard.   So by configuring the same type system, what do you
mean?  On the serialization side I can see you can instantiate it with a
type system, but  in the deserializer case, how do you specify a type
system for it to work from?  In your example, I see you are writing the
type system out to a file, but I'm not sure how that's used when
deserializing.  Thanks.

Joel Dubbels
Watson Solution Development
Healthcare and Life Sciences Solution Development
Phone: 507-253-1165
Internet:dubbels@us.ibm.com