uima-user mailing list archives

From Anuj Kumar <anujs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource Initialization Exception with PEAR file
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 04:58:46 GMT
Hi Marshall,

Thanks for your reply. I am selecting the right descriptor i.e. the
aggregate analysis engine. The JAR is not present in the classpath but the
bin directory is present that contains the descriptor class. That should
also work right?

I still see the same issue. I will try to clean up some time later today and
see if there are some class conflicts due to which the verifier fails to
load the descriptor class. Is there a way to just open up the PEAR file and
play around by it and repackage without using the eclipse plugin? Any
utility like zip?

Thanks,
Anuj