uima-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Vauvert <gvauv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cas Editor
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 09:57:44 GMT
Hello Richard,

Thank you very much, I hope that this version will solve my problem.
However, before starting to try it, I would know if I can use the
Eclipse plugin of UIMA 2.3.2-SNAPSHOT with UIMA 2.3.1 in my code ?
If not, I am afraid that I will not be able to switch to UIMA
2.3.2-SNAPSHOT, because I use some librairies (TextMarker for instance)
that may be not compatible.

Regards,
Guillaume Vauvert

Le 19/05/11 19:16, Richard Eckart de Castilho a écrit :
> Hello Guillaume,
>
> I strongly recommend that you check out and build the latest UIMA 2.3.2-SNAPSHOT from
the SVN trunk. See these instructions:

> http://uima.apache.org/building-uima.html
>
> The CAS Editor in trunk is way beyond the latest release and does no longer require the
special "Corpus Project" project type. It works on any project.

> To install the plugins you have build using above instructions, please first uninstall
all Eclipse UIMA and CAS Editor Plugins and then drop the Plugin JARs from the build into
Eclipse's "dropins" folder and restart Eclipse.