uima-user mailing list archives

From Barry Hathaway <bhath...@nycap.rr.com>
Subject Newbie deployment questions
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:42:54 GMT
I'm new to UIMA and have a couple of simple deployment questions.
1.) What is the common methods of deploying a simple application?
    I tried putting the classes and the descriptors in a jar file;
    however, it doesn't seem to find the descriptors. Both jarpath
    and datapath point to the directory containing the jar.
2.) When running an application is there any way to override the
    configuration parameter settings in the descriptors using variables
    on the java command line rather than editing the xml files?
Thanks in advance.