uima-user mailing list archives

From Bob Sizemore <sizem...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Not seeing the document names in the Document Analyzer
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 20:11:03 GMT
I am running on Windows XP.  I have downloaded installed the 2.3.1 UIMA sdk to
C:\Watson\UIMA sdk\apache-uima

I am using Eclipse SDK Version: 3.6.2 Build id: M20110210-1200

I used the update site and installed the UIMA 2.3.1 runtime and tools and
UIMA-AS Deployment Descriptor Editor 2.3.0.incubating

Added UIMA_HOME C:/Watson/UIMA sdk/apache-uima/  to the classpath variables
under the java->buildpath

using C:\Program Files\IBM\Java50  download from IBM  added that as the JRE for
eclipse

I followed the instructions in the UIMA setup to install the sdk and samples.

Set JAVA_HOME and UIMA_HOME environmental variables

imported the examples into eclipse and ran the document analyzer from the
run->run menu.  I tried running it using the bat file and got the same results.